Monday, April 27, 2009

I can't believe it's been so long....

I just realized it's been 2 months since I've posted anything. Guess it's been pretty crazy around here. Caleb got pretty sick again, and now Ethan is teething. This round of teething is much harder than any other has been. I don't know what his deal is. He just cries all the time. So we're outside a lot...that's the one thing that seems to consistently distract him. But it was COLD yeserday and is not supposed to be very warm the next couple of days either. Guess we can't put those winter coats away quite yet. Here's a few picks from Easter and the park this last month:


































4 comments:

Jewels said...

Thanks for posting. The boys are so cute- sorry Ethan has been sick. I really think he looks a lot like both your mom and dad. Luv u

Carolyn Joyce said...

it's so great to see some news pics of the boys. they are getting so big!!! hugs to you all!

Carly said...

Thanks for the cute pics! Sorry you guys have been so sick this season...we had a taste of being sick for a couple months and it's just the pits! Teething is terrible, too! Praying for you, Mama!

Cynthia said...

Cute pics! Reminds me that I haven't gotten around to posting our Easter pics yet.