Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Fun

We went to the cornfield maze and pumpkin patch today with our friends Eric and Tiffany and their daughter Braylee. The corn maze was fun, although we cut through the stocks several times so I guess we didn't officially complete the maze. It was so windy that we had dried corn stocks, hay and dirt blowing in our faces the whole time. I got in the car to leave and licked my lips, only to taste dirt. Blown deep into the lip gloss I had put on an hour earlier. I was really excited to get some cute pics of the boys in the pumpkin patch like the ones I have of Caleb from the past two years. But I was very disappointed. Look at the picture below. Behind Caleb in the wagon you can see about 20 pumpkins on the ground. That was the "pumpkin patch" - that's it!! I was so bummed. Maybe we'll try to scout out another one before Halloween.

Our friends and Jon and Caleb in the "corn box":



The fam posing for a pic in the middle of the corn maze:

No comments: