Thursday, August 28, 2008

Monkey's nap time

I walked in on possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen the other day. Caleb was putting his 2 monkey's down for a nap. He read them a story, sang them " Jesus Loves Me", "Mary had a Little Lamb (the widdle wam song)" and "Jesus Loves the Little Children"...our bedtime routine, then he leaned over and kissed them each good night. Of course by the time I got the camera out he was finished. But I did catch part of the encore performance the next day. I missed his version of Jonah and the Big Fish, which was actually quite good. But I did turn the camera on in time for his rendition of David and Goliath (just in case you don't speak 2 year old and are wondering what is going on).....I tried to flip the video but it didn't take...so sorry, you'll have to crank your neck....




And here's Caleb doing his version of "Jesus Loves Me" and then trying to kiss someone out there goodnight.....man I love this kid more and more everyday!!



3 comments:

No Crying Mama said...

Oh, I just love when they mimic the good stuff. Unfortunately, mine mimic some stuff I say and do that I wish they wouldn't! Super sweet.

Jacobs' castle said...

Kids are the bestest!! Yours is too cute! Love reading about you and yours. Miss you!!

Jor

heartchild said...

Julie,

Your boys are so cute!

I hope you guys are settling in well in your new town.

Angie M.(Jon's friend from highschool)