Thursday, June 26, 2008

Best of friends

Today was a sad day for me. I said goodbye - scratch that - I said see you later to my very best friend. Tamara and I met freshman year of college - almost 13 years ago!!!! Wow we're getting old. We were instant friends. Tamara flew up to Montana with me and the boys and stayed with us for 11 days. It was so great having her here, just hanging out and watching her play with the boys. They absolutely adore their "Aunt T". Here are a few pics from our time with her:


Ethan was hungry - and yes, a chin WILL temporarily satisfy hunger!


Sharing an ice cream sandwich with Caleb at the church staff BBQ

Eating popsicles. Caleb insisted on telling us which color we'd be having....always the director!!


"Swing Aunt T, swing!!" Caleb shouted pretty much daily.


Making brownies...mmmmm!!! Did you check out Caleb's farmer tan?


Posing for a pic with the boys wearing the shirts she bought them. Caleb's says "I don't have an off button"....so true for a 2 year old!! And yes, you're reading correctly that Ethan's says "Eat, Sleep, Poop".


I am going to miss her so much. I love you T!

5 comments:

Jacobs' castle said...

So glad to see you both!!! Your boys look adorable, and it looks like you and Tam had so much fun together. Glad you had that time!! Love you, miss you!

jor

Holderby said...

I know it was a sad day for you both...I wish you were here. there's one boy in our gymnastics class, it would have been fun to have Caleb too. i love your pix...i have to say this blogging is is taking up what little "freetime" i have. i keep checking yours all the time so keep posting...love you

Matt, Mel, Josh and Caleb said...

hey there, glad to see you guys on here too... i'll add you to my blog roll :)

Carolyn Joyce said...

i totally did notice caleb's farmer's tan! haha!

Anonymous said...

Great work.