Monday, May 26, 2008

Getting ready to move


Well, move day is almost here. Movers come May 28th or 29th, then we'll all go stay with my parents in Mira Mesa. Jon is driving up to Montana June 1st. Then the boys and I will fly up with Tamara on June 15th (I have a wedding on the 14th - that's why we're staying longer). We found a great apartment to rent for 6 months while we look for a house.....not looking forward to moving again in less than a year, but will look forward to more space with a yard for the boys :)

4 comments:

Helyn said...

Let me be your blog's first official post....

Rod & I, Jessie & Scott, Andrew & ?, Sarah, Cameron and Jenna will all miss you terribly. Knowing you will still attend ALL family gatherings at Grammie's, no matter the distance (St. Patty's included), gives us some comfort!!!! :)

Always wishing you the best, we hope you find your adventure to Montana all you hope it to be.

Take good care and keep us blogged.

We love you!!!

Helyn

Unknown said...

So sorry we missed your goodbye party. We really wanted to come. And thank you for the sweet gift. We'll miss you!

Jewels said...

Jules, this picture is so cute of you and the family. I am so glad you started a blog. I will add your link to my blog so I can keep up with you.
Jewels

Jacobs' castle said...

I am so sad you are leaving the area, but so excited to hear all about your new adventures!! Love the family photo!! You newest addition is so precious! I am putting your link on my blog, and I will definately keep checking...love this blogging thing! Have fun my friend! Love you always,

Jori